Streetwise concentrates on acquiring obligations of financially stressed companies and attempts to exert influence over the final outcome of restructurings. Streetwise’s principals have extensive experience working with distressed investments, utilizing a hands-on approach to add value throughout the workout process.
Streetwise is seeking financially troubled, small to medium sized companies that exhibit the potential for business improvement, but which are underperforming for such reasons as overleveraged balance sheets, shortage of liquidity, poor cost and management controls or who suffer from cyclical economic downturns.
- Financial Institutions, Funds and Private Individuals offering Debt Financing
- Turnaround and Restructuring Professionals
- Specialized Accounting and Legal Firms
- Real Estate Brokerage Community
- Wealth and Management Investment Service Firms